Thanks for your interest in dedicating your time to conserving Pennsylvania nature!
Volunteering with The Nature Conservancy provides new skills, experiences and a sense of accomplishment. Sign up today!
There is more than one way to volunteer for The Nature Conservancy in Pennsylvania. In addition to participating in regularly scheduled work days and trail maintenance, our volunteers perform internet research, help at events, educate members and complete administrative tasks in the office. Some needs we regularly seek to fill include:
- Hike Leaders Lead a hike. We also appreciate suggestions for great places to hike and connect members with nature.
- Preserve Monitors Assist with monitoring one the places TNC protects on a regular basis (approximately 4-6 visits per year) to assess the condition and needs of the preserve and keep us informed of any issues.
- Volunteer Photography/Videography Take pictures and/or video throughout the year for use in TNC’s Pennsylvania publications, website and social media.
- Social Media Actively share information about TNC’s work in Pennsylvania on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Youth Groups and Scout Troops Taking care of the land is a great fit with the values and missions of many youth organizations. Volunteering to conserve Pennsylvania's natural heritage is a great way to learn while giving back to the community.
Contact Molly Anderson at email@example.com or 717-418-9518 for more information about current opportunities.
Join us as a volunteer on a regular basis or at an occasional event.